Investing with others in property, whether it’s residential or commercial, creates a scope for disagreement, particularly where there is a significant commercial element involved. At Eldwick Law, we understand that owning and/or occupying property is as much of a business transaction as any other commercial transaction is. So, any dispute over property should be treated in an equally commercial and business-like manner.
Our Property Litigation team has years of experience in acting for clients in:
• Adverse possession claims;
• Beneficial ownership;
• Breach of contract claims;
• Construction disputes;
• Development disputes;
• Landlord and tenant litigation, including rent arrears and forfeiture;
• Possession of land claims;
• Property-related professional negligence;
• Service charge disputes; and
• Trusts of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996 (TLATA) claims.
We also represent clients in construction disputes, whether that be in litigation, arbitration, adjudication, mediation or dispute resolution boards. We act for employers, contractors, sub-contractors, special purpose vehicles (SPVs) and professionals in all manner of construction disputes.