Ranjeeta Kaur Matharu
Ranjeeta joined Eldwick Law in December 2017. She works in the Commercial Litigation Department at the firm’s London office.
After training at a boutique City firm, she qualified as a Solicitor in 2016. Since qualifying, Ranjeeta has amassed extensive experience in handling a variety of civil litigation, insolvency, and construction adjudication matters for both individuals and corporations. The types of cases she has dealt with include:
- Regularly acting for parties in complex litigation matters, including contractual disputes;
- Acting for individuals and corporate clients in issuing and defending Statutory Demands, Bankruptcy Petitions, and Winding Up Petitions;
- Successfully acted for a hotel in a high value construction adjudication matter; and
- Conducting advocacy in the County Court and successfully setting aside Default Judgment.
Ranjeeta’s other experience includes acting for individuals in complex Part 1 and Part 2 extradition requests. She is also experienced in challenging Interpol Red Notices. Ranjeeta is thorough and is dedicated to provide the best possible outcome for her clients. In her spare time, Ranjeeta enjoys going to the theatre, playing sports, and travelling.
Ranjeeta speaks fluent Punjabi and Hindi.
Professional Societies and Memberships
- The Law Society – Junior Lawyers Division
- The Society of Asian Lawyers (Secretary from 2016 – 2017)