JOB TITLE: DUTY SOLICITOR
LOCATION: BRADFORD OFFICE
This is an excellent opportunity for dedicated and dynamic Crime Duty Solicitor’s to join our teams in Bradford.
Managing a busy and challenging caseload, the successful Crime Duty Solicitor will attend on clients at the Police Stations, Magistrates and Crown Courts throughout the locality and prepare cases for trial accordingly.
Out of hours work will also be essential and a share of the on-call out of hours police station and court work for both duty and own client will also be required for which you will receive additional remuneration at a very competitive rate.
- must be a qualified Solicitor with Crime Duty accreditation;
- must have solid experience in criminal defence matters
- must have strong advocacy skills
- outstanding communication and client care skills;
- work well under pressure, meeting tight deadlines;
- be pro-active, professional and detail orientated;
- able to manage a demanding caseload, with minimal supervision
Competitive (dependant on experience)
Applications can be made by sending a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com