Jenna is an Associate Solicitor and commercial litigator who has been involved in a number of high-value and complex claims, including claims for fraud, professional negligence and company law disputes. Much of Jenna’s current work involves multi-jurisdictional litigation, acting for high net worth individuals as well as multi-national corporates and companies.
- Rahbarpoor – v – Suliman & Jalil  EWHC 1093 (Ch): Successfully acting for the Claimant in a claim for possession of a property and forgery following a 5 day trial in the High Court.
- Arora & Another – v – Inner City Apartments & Another  EWHC 2230 (Ch): Successfully acting for the Claimants/Part 20 Defendants in a claim for ownership over several high-value properties in London and damages following a 4 day trial in the High Court.
- Acting for clients in several multi-million pound professional negligence claims against a multi-national law firm.
- Acting for a group of franchisees in a High Court fraud claim against a multi-national franchisor.
- Successfully obtained injunctions in the High Court in a shareholder dispute.
Jenna is also an attorney of the High Court of South Africa, where she practised commercial litigation and competition law on behalf of a number of high profile clients, which included:
- Acting for clients in shareholder disputes before the High Court.
- Acting on behalf of large corporates in the review of tender awards within the public sector in the High Court.
- Assisting multinational clients in cartel investigations by the South African Competition Commission.
- Assisting clients in reporting corruption to South Africa’s Directorate for Priority Crime Investigation.
- Assisting clients in dawn raids carried out by the South African Competition Commission.
Jenna is an associate member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.