Registered Foreign Lawyer (South Africa)
Jenna is a registered foreign lawyer and works in the commercial litigation office in the firm’s London Office.
Jenna was admitted as an attorney of the High Court of South Africa in November 2016. Jenna has experience in various areas of law including competition law, commercial litigation, white-collar crime and general regulatory advice in a range of sectors such as the construction, retail, media, publishing, environmental and recycling sectors.
Prior to joining Eldwick Law, Jenna worked for Nortons Inc., a boutique law firm in South Africa, where she has worked with a number of high profile clients. Jenna’s experience to date includes:
– Assisting clients in shareholder disputes before the High Court of South Africa.
– Assisting multinational clients in the review of tender awards within the public sector in the High Court of South Africa.
– Advising clients on the legalisation of cannabis in South Africa.
– Assisting multinational clients in cartel investigations by the South African Competition Commission.
– Assisting in the notification of mergers to the South African Competition Commission.
– Assisting clients in reporting corruption to South Africa’s Directorate for Priority Crime Investigation.
– Assisting clients in raids by South Africa’s Directorate for Priority Crime Investigation.
Jenna is currently completing the Qualified Lawyer Transfer Scheme in order to become a dual qualified solicitor.