Franchise Litigation is an extremely complex and niche area of law, which requires specific experience and expertise. At Eldwick Law, our solicitors are able to advise and act for franchisors, franchisees and action groups alike. We have the required experience of defending and prosecuting all manner of franchising claims.
We specialise in:
• Defending and prosecuting misrepresentation claims;
• Defending and prosecuting claims for breach of franchise agreements, developer agreements, master agreements and deposit agreements;
• Advising on the legality of terminated franchise agreements;
• Advising on post-termination provisions, including breaches of restrictive covenants and confidentiality obligations; and
• Prosecuting franchisee group claims and representative actions.