Franchising is a big market in the UK. With the number of franchised owned businesses on the rise, this makes it likely that at some point during the franchisor/franchisee relationship there may be a dispute between the parties due to, for example, the inflexibility of terms, lack of independence, failing to reach key targets, or impacting the brand/reputation of the franchise.
We can assist your franchise business with the following:-
- Drafting and reviewing Franchise Agreements;
- Advising prospective franchisees on the terms of the Franchise Agreement;
- Advising on when the Franchise Agreement has been breached and the options available to you;
- Advising on and preparing claims of negligent/fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Preparing injunctions;
- Exiting Franchise Agreements prior to the expiry of the term;
- Resolving complex franchise disputes;
- Providing insolvency advice in circumstances where the franchisor/franchisee can no longer viably trade.
Our experienced solicitors have extensive experience in dealing with franchisor/franchisee disputes and will provide you with practical and commercial advice in order to help you reach a resolution.